Simply Taken by Tammilynn

Simply Taken by Tammilynn
~There is Simply Nothing Sweeter Than You... Simply Taken~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She's DUE!

Hi Everyone!  It has again been awhile since I have been on my blog...Some may be wondering what has been going on! Where is Tammilynn??
WELL...It has been a roller coaster ride since I began walking again! In May I shot my first session since my accident and surgery in November of last year! Since that session I have hit the ground running! I have been having a blast!
During my recovery time  I have had a lot of clients become pregnant.... Including my daughter!
SO now IT'S DUE TIME!!!!
I am so excited! In just a few short days my daughter Amy and her husband Paul will be welcoming their new baby into their arms!
So for the next few weeks I will be MIA!  I will be bonding with my newest grand baby and cuddling with my soon to be two grandson.
 This is what you call Heaven on Earth!!!
Not to worry I can't wait to introduce the new baby to you!
Until then my Friends,
LIVE....LAUGH....AND LOVE... AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

<3 Tammilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment