Simply Taken by Tammilynn

Simply Taken by Tammilynn
~There is Simply Nothing Sweeter Than You... Simply Taken~

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Welcome to Tammilynn Photography's Blog!

Welcome to my blog!
If you are a friend of mine on facebook, I think you will enjoy my blog.
This is where you will find whats new and going on with Tammilynn Photography.
You will find what I have been doing, where I am going...and along the way find special offers that has you, my client in mind!
In this blog space you will also be kept updated on my new up and coming web-site! We are so excited to be branching out and growing, and having fun doing so!
Tammilynn Photography is a part of BIRTHWORKS! LLC. BIRTHWORKS!LLC is a company that serves northren AZ. We specialize in maternity,birth and newborn photography.
We also provide Birth Doula Care. Right about now you may be scratching your head and saying,what?? Birth Doula?? well not to worry, just check back soon and this will all start making a little more sense to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment