Simply Taken by Tammilynn

Simply Taken by Tammilynn
~There is Simply Nothing Sweeter Than You... Simply Taken~

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weddings and Valentine's

Hello everyone and Happy Valentines Day on the way!




I'm just home from a WONDERFUL, SwEeT  Wedding from Bullhead AZ!
I just have to post! The Bride Linzey and her Husband Nathan were an amazing couple that radiated love!


It was an honor to photograph this Wedding! As I look back at these beautiful images and think about Valentines Day right around the corner, It reminds me about my special day and those special moments.
So as you look at my sneak peek of  Nathan and Linzey I hope you enjoy a trip down memory lane of your true love!
 Happy Valentines Day Nathan and Linzey and CONGRATS  on your beautiful Marriage!
<3  Tammilynn

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Just love these :) You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful pictures from the wedding, which seemed to be an amazing event. The bride and groom do look lovely in the photos. I too am very excited to be attending my cousin’s wedding next week. The ceremony will be held at the nearby church, and then we’ll have out to the reception at one of the famous rental spaces for parties.

    ReplyDelete