Simply Taken by Tammilynn

Simply Taken by Tammilynn
~There is Simply Nothing Sweeter Than You... Simply Taken~

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The babies are coming!







Hey there! Its been a little while since I have checked in!
Around here it is "birthing season"! Life seems to go full circle, and here at "SIMPLY TAKEN" it
HAS come full circle! Tonight's blog post is a "congratulations to a new Mommy and her new baby boy! I had such a great time with this session and baby Kingston is just so yummy! I wish I could just hold him all day, but alas that is not how pictures are taken! I will say I held him as much as I could when I could! His Mommy, Halie was so laid back and trusted us totally with this little man, and I think had a great time watching us, and laughing at us as I dodged the shower and the poop session. Can anyone say pee pee tepee! Those things are awesome and I am going to buy some for my baby boy sessions! 


CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MORALES FAMILY, AND WELCOME BABY KINGSTON!


~Tammilynn~

No comments:

Post a Comment